My family and I had a great time at Long Beach, and at this hotel! We had a great view, and loved how "green" and environmentally aware the staff at Adrift were. We brought our two children with us, but this would be a very romantic place for two, as well. Yes, it is very "minimalistic", but very hip, trendy and clean! We would definitely recommend this hotel to others, and stay again! It was so close to the beach, the boardwalk, and within walking distance to "downtown" Long Beach. We ate at Castaways Restaurant, and it was amazing! Delicious seafood chowder and clams, and great service too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience our modern, ocean front hotel in the heart of the peninsula. We offer a variety of guest rooms, from no-frills studios to ocean front suites; all with updated amenities, a unique style and a focus on sustainability. Adrift is a beachfront experience...Some of our many on-site amenities include a small urban spa, complimentary bikes, game tables, and ocean view dining at [Pickled Fish] restaurant, and FREE daily live music from some of the northwest's most notable musicians, starting at 8pm - Close. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Adrift Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adrift Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Motel Long Beach