“The best taco pizza!!”

Papa Pete's Pizza #2
Ranked #38 of 140 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 11, 2018

The best Taco Pizza!! There family size is way worth the price!! There is also one in Castle Rock, WA!!

Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

Let me get this out of the wsy.....sometimes good quality costs more. I get that, but it doesn't need to be this pricey.
I ordered a large Papa Pete's pizza.
The crudt was perfect and tje ingredients were fresh and eell covered.
Taste....good.
I spent just under $30.00, with a hand full of change back.
You won't be disappointed with the taste, but you will be shocked by the lighter wallet.

1  Thank Armchair C
Reviewed May 22, 2017

We booked a party for a childs birthday. We went to order our drinks with the pizza and wast told that they no longer have pitchers of soda for kids parties. They wanted almost $3 for each soda. We were never told that when we booked. They werent very nice about explaining it either. I would suggest bringing your own soda. Thats quite a racket. We would of ended up paying more for the soda than the pizza. Ridiculous! Needless to say, we will not ever book a childs party there ever again. There pizza has fallen downhill anyways and theres lots of other great places. So beware if your booking a childs party!!!!

Reviewed January 8, 2017

I was invited to a birthday party for a toddler here. When we arrived we were directed upstairs for the party. There is no door or gate to keep children contained, and almost all of the children were under the age of 5. Because the merry-go-round and games are almost all downstairs, the kids kept trying to go downstairs. I felt it was not a safe area for small children. There is no way when you're upstairs to see the area where the kids can play downstairs, so you can't tell if it's too busy unless you keep going down to check. If the kids were older or it was a party for adults, the upstairs would have been a nice area out of the way of the other guests. Also, the hosts bought cups to get drinks, and all of the cups were huge - maybe 32 ounces? I asked about kid-sized cups and was told they only had one size. There were at least 3 children's birthday parties when we were there, and they don't have small cups?? I can't comment on the prices because our hosts paid for everything.

Reviewed March 3, 2016 via mobile

Love it!!! Thin crispy crust!! Great sauce and you can have such a variety of toppings. You can depend on all of their outlets having the same consistency. Better, in my opinion than any place else for pizza in western Washington