All reviews made to order breakfast ordered room service soccer club order omelettes front desk hotel breakfast evening reception place to stay nice stay the managers happy hour easy access parking lot very nice hotel the hotel staff oatmeal sausage
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a flood at our condo and stayed at embassy suites for 47 days while repairs were being done. My second night there my kids go sick and threw up. I was so nervous to call and ask for help cleaning it up. Not only did the staff come to take care of it but they left a sprite, some crackers and a get well note. I was in a hit by a drunk driver and broke 5 ribs and got a concussion and management sent flowers and a get well note to my room. They have complimentary made to order omelette everyday. Their breakfast has lots of options and very friendly staff. I cannot say ebough good things about our stay. We won’t ever stay at another chain unless we have to.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Rachel B, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I am so sorry for the circumstances that brought you to our hotel but am so pleased we made a difficult situation better for you. I hope you have recovered from your accident and are doing well and are comfortable back home. It was our pleasure hosting your family. You made my day and I will share your comments with our team this Wednesday at our all employee meeting. Best regards, Rachel Blake General Manager

Reviewed October 29, 2018

Choose this hotel since it was close to an event we were attending. We were extremely happy with hotel and would stay again if in the area. The free evening reception was a very nice touch. And the breakfast was lots better than most hotels with made to order omelets. The rooms are suites, which is great. Very quiet stay even though a large hotel with a central court. Staff was friendly and courteous.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Rachel B, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

I am so glad that you had such a nice time! We hope you can come back to stay again soon. Regards, Rachel Blake General Manager

Reviewed October 27, 2018

The hotel itself was in good condition, however the rooms are starting to show wear and tear. I wasn’t sure if because there was a larger volume of guests staying of housekeeping was overloaded or if they need to be coached, but the room was not as clean as I expect Embassy Suites rooms to be. Shower was not fully cleaned, just wiped down, carpet and bathroom floor still had hair on it from previous guests. Overall, the hotel met my needs and the staff with which I interacted was great.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Rachel B, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2018

Thank you for your review. I appreciate all Guest correspondence because it helps us improve.
I am very sorry for the lack of cleanliness in your suite. Please reach out to me directly so I can personally insure you return to our property the next time the need arises. Regards, Rachel Blake General Manager

Reviewed October 25, 2018

We keep coming back for our meetings here as the attention to detail is excellent and they take care of our group very well. The food is outstanding and the meeting staff are very attentive. The re-model looks great and we are very comfortable here.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Rachel B, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2018

We love hosting meetings! I am so glad we made your event great! Regards, Rachel Blake General Manager

Reviewed October 25, 2018

Came to give a workshop. Pluses are the breakfast and light snack in the afternoon. Location is meh, but close to Seattle--would rather be there. Workout room was average but not crowded. Conference facilities were above average and staff were attentive, it was much appreciated as there were some glitches in the morning with the company that arranged the event and they were on the spot with making things work.

Room was clean and I love having the Embassy Suites space to spread out, if just for one night. Overall, this is becoming my favorite hotel chain when on the road.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your review. I am so glad that your event was a success and that our team was able to get everything good for you. Please come again soon!