All reviews convention center waffles outdoor pool seattle area easy access top floor beds were comfortable would stay here again sausage hot tub hot breakfast breakfast room convenient location fresh fruit front desk staff short drive a great place to stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Comfortable and clean, they could for sure add more to their breakfast menu. A lot of restaurants around, very close to the Alderwood mall. Quiet place and staff were nice and helpful. My husband and I stayed here for a night, we have stayed here before last year while traveling. The only thing that I wasn't happy about was that there is no safe in the room!

Room tip: Away from the elevator
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
MicheleM5677, Director of Sales at Best Western Alderwood, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am happy to hear that your enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was here for a long weekend at the end of October. Easy access to highway to get to seattle and downtown attractions and very close to the Boeing factory where I was also going. Had a room on 4th floor. Was quiet and bed was comfortable recently updated it looks like. Breakfast was good and nothing every ran out Hot eggs and Bacon is always nice. I would recommend for someone that wants a quiet stay in a suburb of Seattle

Room tip: ask for a room on higher floor if your looking for quiet
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your amazing review of Best Western Alderwood. We hope the to see you for your next adventure in the Seattle area!

Reviewed November 6, 2018

EVERY single thing I thought, felt and wrote about after my 2017 stay at Alderwood, still applies. Same friendly staff, same great facility, same convenient proximity to the Lynnwood Convention Center. If/when I have to work an event at the convention center again, I'll gladly make Alderwood my home away from home. Please scroll back to my previous review for the "full story". ..and, I had no problem scraping the cheese off the top of my scrambled eggs!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2018

Very nice hotel and a friendly staff. We were able to upgrade our room to a suite at no extra cost. Great location. Value was wonderful. Very quiet even though it was close to the highway. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
MicheleM5677, Director of Sales at Best Western Alderwood, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2018

Thank you for your amazing review of Best Western Alderwood! We look forward to your next visit to the Lynnwood area and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 11, 2018

Everything was excellent except for the breakfast. For some reason someone felt the need to put cheese on the scrambled eggs. I think it would be much better to either have some with and some without or have it available for those who want it but don't force it on everyone.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I feel the same way about my eggs and will speak with our breakfast staff about offering a half and half option for guests that, like me, don't like cheese on everything. I look forward to your next visit to the area so that we may have the opportunity to turn that one into a 5!