See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 29, 2018

While it's not the Ritz, neither are it's prices. The bed and room in general were comfortable and I had a good night sleep. The location was very convenient for me too. I've stayed in several places along Aurora and would come back here.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed July 7, 2016

I had a king size room with a couch. It was very clean and a decent sized room. The tv was kinda small but that was ok. For $80 and tax it was a great deal. Motel was right next to a 24hr Walgreens and a Mexican restaurant which was very nice.

Room tip: Rooms on the back side are quieter. Definitely pay the extra $11 for King Rooms... more space and looks like they get used less
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 15, 2014

So foul.. Just straight grime on everything no body cleans the walls in the rooms so there destroyed. We HAD to have a smoking room to bring our dog even tho the site says pets accepted they forget to mention that bit. And each smoking room is worse than the non smoking. If I could post a picture of the wall I'm looking at.. You would never stay here.

Date of stay: August 2014
3  Thank Devanmi6
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I checked many hotels and motels and all were sold-out and expensive, then I discovered this place and looked at the room before I paid. I was very pleased with the room and the price. There is no blow dryer but the bathroom was updated and nice. They have many HBO and ENCORE channels and the free wi-fi works great! Walgreens is right next door on one side and a Mexican restaurant on the other side. They offer free coffee in the morning but at 6:30 a.m. it wasn't out yet.

Room tip: Choose a room in the back and not on the main street like I did and it's quiet although the walls are thin and you can hear people in the adjacent room and 2 second floor but not bad when I was there.
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2011

This hotel is really clean for what u are paying. It is comparable to what extended stay offers. If you are expecting a hilton for the price you are paying, then you are not going to get that. I totally disagree with the above negative comments about the place. Go check it out yourself instead of reading these previews.

Date of stay: August 2011