All reviews gummy bears marriott property fire pit special thanks free coffee high speed room was clean nice pool area convenient location alderwood mall business traveler night's sleep front desk staff hot tub boeing factory pleasant stay mini fridge
Reviewed October 24, 2018

Hotels,..blah,blah blah...
We all know properties are pretty cookie cutter. Except you do find one occasionally that does stand out...
The reception staff really do/did make me feel welcome, asked me intelligent questions and most of all it didn’t feel like a regurgitated recording...
It’s breast cancer awareness month, they were all engaged in ribbons, a donation box. They also had Halloween decorations and little candy out with funny little pumpkins.
The hotel is off the beaten path but near enough to shopping and dining to make it worth the 12 miles outside the city. Traffic was not bad either way to or from the city, just a note on that.
Many amenities that would be helpful to the business traveler, a nice little business area, conference rooms of various sizes. Well laid out so you can enjoy the lobby bar area. Just an overall very well run facility. The staff is efficient and genuine.

Room tip: Outside rooms are easy to get to with multiple key accessible entry’s
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
MarkL6920, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

BLinLACA:

Hello! Thank you so much for the amazing review of our property. I will make sure to share with our staff on a job well done! It was truly all of our staff's pleasure to welcome you as our guest and we all look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Have a great day!

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

From the moment we walked we liked this place. Checking in with Becky was pleasant. Shalea and Alyssa really did a great job with our 3 breakfasts. Our room was clean and quiet. This hotel is all about good attitudes! Much appreciated by this customer. We will be back.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank WoodyT502
MarkL6920, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

Woody T:

Hello and thank you so much for staying with us recently. I am so pleased that Becky, Shaela and Alyssa all were great during your stay! I will personally congratulate them on a job well done.

All of our staff looks forward to welcoming you back as our guest again soon.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

This was your typical Marriott Courtyard hotel. Staff that greeted us was friendly, we were given a room on the 4th floor, the view is ok but not much else to see in this area! Parking lot had plenty of spaces.

Breakfast is not free and although we did not dine there it looked like they made several decent choices to start your day. Sleep comfort for our room was fine, the duvet is not too heavy and the air conditioner worked fine. We were there 2 nights and opted not to have the room made up each day, the maid service gave us extra coffee packets when we asked for them.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Chris S:

Good evening. Thank you very much for staying with us recently. I am very pleased to hear that the staff was friendly during your stay as well as that you enjoyed your stay with our property. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel if you should ever need anything else and I would be more than happy to assist in any way that I can.

Reviewed September 8, 2018

First time in this property and was told that this was comparable to The Hampton Inn up the street which we have been in many times. Unfortunately this was not the case. My wife suffers from vertigo. The TV was not even in front of the bed. It was positioned to the left of the bed which made it impossible for her to even watch TV. We contacted Getaroom as we knew we couldn’t stay a second night. We were told that things would be rectified in the morning which didn’t happen. We are asking for a credit for the second night as we had to make alternate accommodations elsewhere. I’ve never used Getaroom before and depending on the outcome may never use them again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
MarkL6920, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Dear Tingraham2018:

Good afternoon and thank you so much for your review of our property. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconveniences the website Getaroom.com provided you with. If I can be of any service please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel and I would be more than happy to assist in any way that I can. I will also be sure to review your comments as well in regards to the placement of the TV in the guest room.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this property a couple of times before and I’ve given both 3 and 4 star reviews. This time it was closer to 3 partly because I don’t feel they’re quite keeping up with the competition in terms of upgrading.

The lobby and hallways all looked nice and refreshed with the current grey-blue color scheme. But the room retains it’s dated reddish beige scheme. Room is a decent size and has a good tv and mini fridge. Bathroom floor looks to be refreshed (but still looks dated). Bed was ok but woke up with a slightly sore back. Heard some slight noise from the neighboring suite. WiFi was good as it measured to be around 9Mbps.

Service was mixed. Front desk was average at best but staff from the Bistro were really friendly and helpful. The breakfast wasn’t bad either. I had low expectations but some of their dishes were quite on trend and prepared fairly well. Kids really loved the complimentary gummy bears in the lobby.

Overall it was OK. This location tends to be one of the cheapest Marriott options near Seattle so it’s more value oriented than anything else, and that’s what I will continue to view it as until they upgrade the rooms. I would imagine their value proposition will need to change once the light rail system to Seattle is up and running since they’re so close to the proposed station.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Mark L, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Dear Roary and Friends:

Good afternoon and thank you so much for staying with us recently. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay. I will make sure to look into your comments in regards to a room upgrade and we are working on several in-room projects right now. Please feel free to contact me directly if you should ever need anything else and I would be more than happy to assist in any way that I can.

Have a great day!