All reviews donuts stay there again parking lot an older building yogurt per night room was clean continental breakfast eggs alderwood mall abvi lobby fridge motel proximity shopping
Reviewed August 3, 2018

I booked a night through hotels.com ( Expedia ) with this place recently and I had to cancel my reservation well within the free cancellation window due to the medical emergency in the family - even though the cancellation was well within the free cancellation window, this hotel has charged me for one night stay as cancellation penalty . Upon calling the hotel, the front desk to inquire, the front desk staff was rude, unhelpful and keep on talking about business, money, etc. There was no sympathy and exception for extreme medical emergency, all they care about is the money which was very clear by the attitude of the front desk upon calling. Reached out to the management and the same response. Stay Away !!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank travelRMS
Christy K, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Lynnwood / Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Dear Ruchir,
Every staff member whom you communicated with at our hotel did their very best to assist you on the matter. As I have informed you, refunds cannot be processed without confirmation of cancellation. While false claims are not appreciated, we do regret we were unable to help and wish you well.

Reviewed July 28, 2018

Good price, clean room, very dated and piecemeal furnishings.Think hotel room furnished via Goodwill, it was functional, just not pretty. The bed was surprisingly comfortable but they really need to invest in new pillows. Front desk staff repeatedly give the impression they don't give a damn about customers and I could have done without the contempt of the clerk when I struggled with my luggage on the stairs. It was late, I was tired and stumbled, I didn't need the attitude. No elevator so forget ADA access if you need that. Was not pleased with the punitive cancellation policy, so I had to pay for second night I didn't stay there despite the fact I tried to cancel three days ahead of time. Reasonably quiet considering proximity to road and other guests. It is probably just the city water in Lynnwood but the water coming out of the taps smelled heavily chlorinated to the degree I chose to skip a shower because it was irritating enough to face and hands. All linens were spotlessly clean.

Room Tip: No USB ports so bring your adapters. Many hotels in this range have at least after market desk top adapter units, Not this property.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 27, 2018

Bed very comfortable, plenty of hot water for showers in the morning, waffles and breakfast choices were great.. Little bit of trouble finding the driveway to get in as between shops and restaurants and shops and traffic was heavy when we arrived. We have no complaints about this motel. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Location was best for family trip. Room was right size and Clean. Staff was very friendly. Easy to make a reservation at this busy season. We'd like to come back here for another family trip. Thank you abvi for memorable Seattle trip!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2018

I searched online for Seattle area hotels that were above 3.5 rating score and under $200 per night, and this hotel was the only one that turned up for date that I needed. This place was about half hour drive from Seattle but it was clean, comfortable and staff was gracious and welcoming. Recommend for anyone who needs budget friendly lodging in Seattle area.

Room Tip: Choose ground floor room if you have lots of luggage to carry
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business