“The early diner specials are a very good price for the amount of food you get.”

Anthony's Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Anthony's Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 315 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2016

I've eaten at Anthony's Seafood Grill several times. Even though the main course on my recent visit was not as good as it has been in the past, I'm not ready to decide that was more than a fluke experience. The specials at Anthony's are a very good price. For $21.95 you get your choice of one of two hor d'oeurves (I chose calamari and it was wonderful), between soup or salad (I had a tasty and good sized caesar salad and my dining partner had the clam chowder), between about four main courses (we both had the garlic prawns...mine were pretty overdone), and from a selection of desserts (I chose burnt cream). Although the main course only consisted of about 5 or 6 medium prawns, in total, there was more than enough to eat. I'm sure I will return.

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

Not happy with the service or quality of food tonight. Food took about 45 minutes and service was sporadic.
The bread and Clam Chowder were fantastic, my salmon was over cooked (brown on the bottom ) and DRY. Mashed potatoes good but too much silk on the corn cob. Very small shrimp on the garlic shrimp, pieces of garlic but flavor didn't transfer to the shrimp.

I don't plan to revisit this restaurant.

Reviewed September 29, 2016

Very clean restaurant with very attentive staff. Our group had a variety of likes and there was somethig for everyone.

Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

I love Anthony's! Every location I've been to, I always order the clam chowder and is spot on, always delicious! Recommend!

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Went there for a Birthday celebration and the service was great. Our 5 year old spilled her lemonaide and the staff jumped to help. Great time

Been to Anthony's Seafood Grill? Share your experiences!