“Asian food court”

H Mart Food Court
Ranked #24 of 312 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Being H Mart, the Korean restaurants outnumber the rest and they are all very good. I tend to choose the various Korean soups at Hometown but I’ve also tried the sushi at the Japanese place. Prices are all reasonable and there’s lots of indoor seating.

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

I drove my Explorer over to H Mart in Alderwood, Wash. to find me some Asian Pears. I got there and walked inside the little mall and I could smell something good. I looked around and saw many more different shops in the building. Fancy perfume shop, clothing shop, electronics shop, bakery, grocery store, food court with a variety of foods and more shops. I walked into the store and went to the produce and found Korean (Asian) Pears. They were HUGE and I mean HUGE and their price was only $2.49 each. I got a bag and bought 3(three) HUGE Korean Pears. Then I walked over to the little bakery and looked at the items they had. Some were strange to me, but I didn’t care. I bought a couple rolled bread things with cream inside. They are the best and only cost $1.49 each. I got my bakery goods and walked out the main doors to my vehicle in their parking lot. H MART in Lynnwood, Washington (Alderwood area) is a “Must See” place to go. Everyone working there are friendly and the grocery store has thousands of items. It is a Asian Mall. Go there and get you a HUGE Korean Pear and then go to the Bakery. You will enjoy yourself. God bless all.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

I had a spicy hunger so I headed for one of the Korean stalls. Ko Hyang Hometown. They have a great picture menu so it's easy to see what you want if you're not fluent. All the staff was very attentive and asked questions about my palate so I would enjoy my meal. I had the #20 yukgaejang. She warned me... Our soups are spicy! It was awesome!! Two stalls over was a Thai place so I grabbed a Thai tea to keep my gut in check!!! Then I went shopping! Loaded up, now I can cook shabu shabu for dinner tomorrow! Cheers!

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Food court has all types of asian food - as authentic as it can get. Korean, Japanese, Thai, Chinese and Vietnamese.
Serving size are pretty good size.

Prices are pretty reasonable for eating out ($8.99 - $14.99), and the stalls serve complimentary hot tea and/or iced water too!

Reviewed July 7, 2017

I love kimchee with almost anything, and H Mart has a great selection in lots of sizes to please anyone's palate or mood. I also impressed with the massive selection of just about anything else you could imagine from imaginative and entertaining treats to cool gifts and gadgets for the home.

The selection of exotic veggies is also impressive and everything here seems to be a bargain.

Darn, my giant kimchee jar is almost empty, and now I need a re-load of Matcha Kit Kats!