“Very Convenient”

Add it.
Subway restaurant
Ranked #103 of 309 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Reviewed June 14, 2017

I ate here while staying at the courtyard. It was very close. They made my sub exactly the way I liked it and everything was fresh.

Reviewed August 19, 2016

I like subway as the food is always fresh and is made the way i like it and i can add extra meat to keep my blood sugar down.

Reviewed May 11, 2015 via mobile

Great fresh food and very helpful and friendly staff. Love this place near work. Very close to the 44th street Exit in Lynnwood area. Plenty of parking. Busy if you go between 12-1pm so I go either before or after those times.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We attended this Subway restaurant for lunch with a team of 19 soccer players (17-18 year old boys) plus coaches and families. This created quite a line up at the counter of about 26 people plus other customers. I would just like to comment that the staff, especially the one young man who I assume was the manager, were very accommodating. They kept the line moving as quickly as possible, allowed us to have the entire team on one large bill as the team manager was covering the lunch cost, and the manager kept asking us if everything was okay and if there was anything else we needed or wanted. He asked where we were from (Vancouver, Canada), and whether we would like to come back again the next day as the soccer tournament we were playing in continued the next day. The boys wanted a change for the next day, but it was nice of him to ask. This location was convenient to our hotel - the Courtyard by Marriott which is just around the corner and a walkable distance. We would keep this in mind for next time!

1  Thank Lisa T

Been to Subway restaurant? Share your experiences!