“Try the Beef Bulgagi”

Add it.
O2 Sushi
Ranked #101 of 308 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Reviewed March 1, 2017

I'm not much of a sushi fan but my wife is. We come here a couple times a month and the staff is great and they always seem to have customers, but never so many that there is a wait to be seated during the week for early dinners. She gets the bento box and I get the beef Bulgagi which is more than enough food for my larger than normal appetite.

Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

This is by far the best sushi in the area. I live on the edge of Edmonds/Shoreline and this is my go to sushi place. Went here for a date with my boyfriend and we had a great time. HUGE menu! Ordered 5 rolls and came with a salad, miso soup and edamame. It's very nice inside too - wonderful customer service.

Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

Very personable staff and excellent quality sushi. Will continue to eat here time and again! The sashimi yellowtail is a group favorite! If you visit in the evening, sit at the bar, the chefs are real comedians!

Reviewed May 16, 2015 via mobile

We have been here several times. Highly recommend it. The Nigiri, the Shashimi, and the rolls are great. We usually go for lunch.

Reviewed November 1, 2014 via mobile

This place was outstanding in every sense of the word. The service the food and the atmosphere. Could not have asked for a better sushi experience. TOTALLY AWESOME!

2  Thank Geoffrey J

Been to O2 Sushi? Share your experiences!