“Stuffed!!! ”
Review of Good Pho You

Good Pho You
Ranked #118 of 312 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

Was recommended this place. Came here starving and I'm leaving full and satisfied. This place has excellent pho and tasty bubble tea! I will definitely be back!

Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

Craving pho on a rainy day. Kept seeing this catchy sign "Good Pho You" every time I was driving on 164th street, so decided to check it out. Located in a small strip mall, so there is plenty of parking. They not only serve Pho, but also other Vietnamese cuisine. However, I only tried the veggie Pho with tofu. I was greeted by a very friendly woman and seated immediately. There are 3 bowl sizes to choose from, M,L, and XL, ranging from 7.50 to 9.50. My L order was placed and food came quickly. It was way too much food for me!! These bowls are huge!!! Got the normal plate of basil, bean sprouts, lime and jalapeños to put into my soup. Soup was really good. I put some chili in my soup and it was super hot!!! Beware of the chili paste, as it is no joke!!! I would highly recommend this Pho restaurant. Good service and great Pho at a reasonable price!

Reviewed February 8, 2015

Great little Thai place with amazing Pho. The broth is homemade from vegetable stock Without anything in it tastes amazing but add some choices of seafood, veggies or meats and it becomes an amazing meal.
Also the Thai friend rice is great In fact I have not had anything not outstanding there. Great food. Good prices and friendly service.

It is worth a stop when you are on your way to costco or walmart. Also they do takeout so if you are hungry on your way home great place to grab a evening meal to take home.

I highly recommend this place!

1  Thank LiLiBellevueWA

Been to Good Pho You? Share your experiences!