“Awesome Burgers Shop”

Dave's Burgers
Ranked #105 of 312 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed December 3, 2017

I traveled last few month ago and take a break this Burgers Shop. This awesome Burgers Shop.
I love this Shop. Thank u for having good services.

Reviewed September 2, 2016

I like Dave's it reminds me of the old day's of the real hamburger and fries. Plus I can get a corn dog and fries.
which I can't get in Costa Rica. They have a great selection of the old time greats, which you can't get in the resturants anymore

rica

dave's

Reviewed November 15, 2015

Dave's Burgers is a local Mom and Pop Hamburger Stand.The people are friendly and helpful. The burgers pass all of my criteria for good burgers, which is to say, they toast the bun, the hamburger is real and they have a unique sauce and seasoning.
The day I went in there were 4 local motorcycle cops in line, so I figured there must be something to the place.
The Bacon Cheeseburger, Fries and Tarter was awesome.
The bottom line question for all restaurants is, "would I go again?".
The answer is yes!

2  Thank Timzorrr
Reviewed December 30, 2014

A few years ago, I use to love this place!! Once or twice a week I would eat here, I'd even turned a lot of people onto this place. Times got tough and couldn't afford to eat out as often, so this place became a treat. Earlier this year I drove in, pull up to the speaker in the pouring down rain waiting for someone to talk to me. I waited for about 5 minutes before I pull up to the window, they were closed and didn't have a sign out.

For the past four months I have gone to Dave's the first Saturday (of each month), each time I grow more and more irritated and the most recent visit, grossed out. I am not sure if the owner has given up on the place or what is happening. They are always out of something you want. One day I wanted an Oreo shake, they were out of Oreos. The last time I went though they were out of root beer for my root beer float. I get back to work and pull my burger out, it's BRIGHT pink in the middle, when the other burgers I had brought back to work were cooked perfect. One coworker said they do have the best garden burgers ever.

1  Thank lyndz88
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Pull up wait look around see a guy get out of a car with people in it, pants down at least 6 inches of but and drawers showing walks in to take my order. I had to leave, .... so disappointing been eating here since 2001 ordered more double bacon cheeseburgers rings shroms well no more. Must clean this place up and have employees who can afford a belt

2  Thank oldscottydog

Been to Dave's Burgers? Share your experiences!