“Great Food, Service Lacking ”
Review of Taco Del Mar

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Del Mar
Ranked #132 of 311 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

I enjoy going to Taco del Mar's.

When I arrived they were not busy. The woman behind the counter was working on refilling the trays of food. She asked me what I wanted and I told her then she put the tortilla on.

She continued refilling the trays and it appeared as if she was totally disinterested in me.

Once she came back to the tortilla she asked me what toppings I wanted and I told her. She spoke so low that I had to ask her several times to repeat herself.

The food itself was great as always. I just wish the overall experience would have been better.

Reviewed February 18, 2016

I'd never been in one of these before but was pleasantly surprised. Essentially, everything is a taco or burrito that is wrapped before you. Good selection of meats and beans. Typical Mexican fast food place. Portions I felt were large and the prices were pretty good.

Reviewed March 3, 2015

I was able to run in and out, get fresh hot food and make it to my tax appointment on time. I like that they give you choices on what kind of tortilla wrapped to use. I love the wheat ones!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Always a reliable option for a quick - and filling - bite on the road. They started off with fish tacos, which are still the best... though it you're hungry, the burrito will make two full meals.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

If you want a quick meal on the run, you cannot go wrong with this place. I love the burritos!

The place is a no frills Mexican take-out. Having moved from San Jose, I really miss good Mexican food. This certainly fits the bill, and a very good price!

Been to Taco Del Mar? Share your experiences!