“Great Mexican Food in Maryville”
Review of La Hacienda

La Hacienda
Ranked #14 of 152 Restaurants in Marysville
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: We are the best Mexican Food option in Marysville!
Description: We are the best Mexican Food option in Marysville!
Reviewed December 26, 2016

We were just visiting and made a pit stop in Maryville for lunch. The lunch menu is reasonably priced and the food was good ... we had the taco salad, a chicken burrito, and enchiladas suizas. The staff were all friendly and attentive, bringing us new batches of chips and salsas when we ran low. Overall I recommend this place for a great Mexican lunch. For dinner I don't know, as the regular dinner menu is pricier.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Eat here very often. It is one of our to go to places to eat. Good location, easy access. Food is excellent and well prepared and presented. Staff is great.

Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

My mother, son and I met my daughter and her significant other here for dinner. The service is stellar, the food was good as always. As I was using the TA app to get their phone number when I noticed a few negative reviews. I don't eat here but once or twice each year but over the last 18 or so years I've never been disappointed. I asked everyone if they had any complaints. Nobody had any at all. Drinks were replenished quickly, we never wanted for extra salsa or chips. I always enjoy eating here and tonight was no different.

Reviewed July 31, 2016

We go here once a month and can always count on their consistency! We started with Cadillac Margaritas which were very good and served in a huge glass! The chips were warm and a hot and mild sauce was served. I had the bacon wrapped prawns which were cooked perfectly and delicious. My wife and our friend had the Chicken Enchiladas with a mild but tasty green sauce. Another round of Margaritas and all was good. Our server was very attentive and friendly. If our chips and sauce got low whichever server saw it took care of it. There is a lady manning a tortilla making bar in a corner of the dining room which assures fresh hot tortillas! It is good Mexican food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed May 30, 2016

Even the salsa was bad! Tasted like catsup with tobasco! The service in the past has been good but the last 2 times we were there made us decide to not return. Poor service, poor food. Not going back again...