“Holiday Weekend Lunch”

El Rinconcito
Ranked #95 of 151 Restaurants in Marysville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

Do not let the exterior of the building or the parking deter you from enjoying their food.

Affordable lunch menu, friendly and welcoming staff.

Reviewed February 21, 2016

Salsa is the best thing they have to eat here. I ordered Tacos al Carbon and the steak was cut into tiny little pieces which I have never seen done for this particular dish. Tasted very greasy and no flavor, only thing it was good for was dinner for my dog. Food seems like it is microwaved over and over again.
I must add I enjoy that there's less people here, but there is a reason for that.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

This place looks very unassuming, small hole in the wall, dated décor etc. However, starting with the chips and salsa, I knew it was going to be amazing! Fresh homemade chips, the most amazing salsa with just the right amount of bite! Nice frosty glass of cold beer and we placed our order. It was amazingly fast, and incredible. I had the Ground beef burrito, it came coated with loads of cheese, and filled with great seasoned ground beef! I had to take more than half of it home with me, huge servings!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I will preface this review with an understanding that the restaurant did not seem equipped to handle the amount of people that walked in their door that day. For that, we give this restaurant a 2, not a 1 that it really deserved...

Looking for a place to eat before watching the Marysville Strawberry Festival Parade, we came here for a bite. We had to wait for a table which usually means great food in the restaurant world. After 30 minutes we were seated by a child (maybe 11, or 12yo?) which was fine - helping the family with the restaurant.

We were given a basket of tortilla chips that were (NO JOKE) the stalest chips we had ever put in our mouths. They were absolutely inedible. Our silverware had crusty food on it. We waited roughly 15 minutes for our server but a server never came. We got up and left our full basket of stale tortilla chips and walked out the door without ordering.

Hesitantly, I **might** try this place again during a normal time. If I do, I will write another review, hopefully a better one.