“A great place for sushi”
Review of Wasabi Bay

Wasabi Bay
Ranked #23 of 63 Restaurants in Mill Creek
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed November 10, 2016

This place should be more popular than it is. They have great sushi and there happy hour all day is awesome.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

When I go here its for a saturday lunch; it's usually not too busy. I could see the service being slow at times, as when i am there, there is only one server. I assume in the evening there must be more help. However, the sushi rolls are excellent! I'm not sure i have ever had any of the other items on the menu...

The ability to order a 'half roll' of the specialty rolls really adds to the experience of trying different items and not spending tons of money or agreeing to share with a fellow diner. Lots of choices, all good. Give it a try! Just not on Saturday for lunch; thats my time!!

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

The only reason I gave 4 out of 5 stars is because sometimes service can be slow. Other than that, this place is a favorite. The mango tango and tarantula role are my go to rolls.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

Never tried Sushi in the past, but last 3 months have eaten here atleast every other week. Great food, great service, always a great experience, when sushi is this good..it's difficult to even try another place!! Keep up the good work.

Reviewed September 15, 2014

I listed this as "very good" because the menu here is extensive, but one of our dishes, the shrimp, was overdone. We were disappointed by this because when we ordered it last week, it was delicious and properly prepared. The food is prepared upon ordering, so be prepared to wait for your food.