“Comfortable”

Quality Inn
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Moses Lake
“Comfortable”
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Ourcar broke down and we ended up staying at Moses Lake Super 8. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, the rooms were very clean and the breakfast was great.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank AlexH1990

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Mazama, Washington
Reviewed 11 March 2012

I decided to give this hotel another try, even though I had a bad experience the last time I stayed here. Both times, the carpeting on the stairwell looked as if it hadn't been vacuumed in weeks (food crumbs all over the place!). The person who checked me spoke as if she only had an 8th grade education (maybe that's all she had...) and complained about other guests (very unprofessional). She also talked non-stop. The quality of the so-called "breakfast" was appalling. This Super 8 is to be avoided at all costs.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Chickadee D

Travellers are raving about these Moses Lake hotels

australia
Reviewed 18 December 2011

Ok here I go..most of the super 8's we have stayed at were really good and after so many good stays, why would this one be different....the room was average, one pillow each..not great for watching TV in bed...now the best part was breakfast NOT !! breakfast was between 6am and 9am, help yourself stuff...so 8.45am we got to the breakfast room to find the girl packing up the breakfast bread ect on a tray, I asked her was she packing up, she said yes... so I stood infront of her and helped myself to the stale bread and jam from the tray she was holding and she took it away. There was no milk, I asked for more milk she came back with just a little.
She was rough in her appearance a little intimidting, but this really got up my nose.
Later when she was in the breakfast room I said when I went to school 9am was 9am not 8.45am...she replied we have a meeting at 9am so we have to be there!! I replied well you know what I'm the customer and breakfast is till 9am... someone else came in just before 9am and heard my converstion and decided to walk out. So another person was going to miss out on breakfast.The food was well over it's use by date and the hospitality was so poor, with many people needing work, this girl needs to find a job where she is not the face of a company.

Room Tip: Just don't stay there unless you don't care about good service, go to breakfast well befor 9...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank michellejeanette
Aberdeen
Reviewed 4 October 2011

We stayed at this motel the middle of September. I stepped into the tub to rinse my feet under the faucet. There was what I thought to be a white non slip pad on the floor of the tub. As the water poured out of the faucet,about 10" of the vinyl pad began to float up around my feet. To my absolute horror, the exposed tub had [---] HAIR stuck to the bottom. I jumped out of the tub and pulled up the rest of the pad. The entire bottom of the tub had several black mildew spots and it was covered with numerous pubic and other body hair. I set the mat outside of the door of our room. When we turned on all of the lights we saw the carpet was filthy with very large dark soiled areas. The sheets were ripped at the hem. We were referred by another motel in town because everything else was full.

When I spoke to the manager the next morning, a female National Guard Soldier said the Guard gets a special rate from this motel and has stayed there on 3 separate occasions. She stated each time she has had a filthy room and won't stay there again, even if she has to pay more of her own money. Manager did not care. Kept saying to me, " Thank You and have a nice day." Oh and BTW: the breakfast bar was dirty and included a shelf of MOLDY oranges. I took photographs of all that we experienced and observed. The motel has a AAA 2 Diamond Rating. I will be contacting AAA also. In retrospect, we should have continued west on I90 and found somewhere else to stay.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2011

We had a family emergency and stay at this Super 8. It was very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. We will definitely return.

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank Shopovac
Moses Lake, Washington
Reviewed 23 August 2011

I booked this room for my mom to stay. When she arrived at the hotel they wouldn't let her check in. When she asked why, she was informed that a form needed to be filled out to charge my card. She replied that she didn't know. The owner BJ informed her she should have asked. I believe that it's the hotel's responsibility knowing the room was reserved under one name and being paid for by a third party that the hotel should inform the guests of their policy.

Also when my mother left the hotel she didn't receive a receipt of any kind for the charges. When I called several days later about getting a receipt I was informed again by BJ the owner that she should have come to the office for a receipt. I have traveled extensively for business for over 10 years and have received a receipt under my door every single time.

The experience my mother and I had was a rude, belligerent owner who thinks the guests should be responsible to him, rather than provide customer service. Needless to say no one I know will ever stay there again.

Room Tip: Do Not stay Here!
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Island city, oregon
Reviewed 31 July 2011

Someone should arrest whoever puts the rates on this hotel. If you spend over 150.00 a night you should stay in a first class hotel. Do not stay at this hotel, even if the price was cut in half. Worst hotel my family has ever stayed at. Dirty, out dated, and horribly run. Give this hotel a one star review out of a hundred.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family