“WOW! Pizza to die for!”

Chico's Pizza Palor
Ranked #14 of 83 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 July 2017

When we eat here, we know we are in for a treat, especially the Hochstetter pizza -- everything but the kitchen sink and oh, so tasty that we forget about the calories. This is a pizza you will want to come back to time and again.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

This is a great place for pizza. I have never seen so many pizzas being made at the same time with handfuls of toppings. This place piled on the toppings like I have never seen before. Great service and a fulfilling pizza. Thank you.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Hands down the best pizza I have ever had anywhere. I am 61, have eaten at a LOT of pizza places all over the place. I love pizza, but it can't have soggy crust and it has to have good toppings. This place has a crisp bottom, which I love. Not overcooked, just crisp on the surface. Toppings. Wow. Never seen staff put SO MUCH on a pizza. You get to watch them if you want, from a big window. I got my Medium (which is actually a Large, anywhere else) and it was so stacked with mean toppings they fell off every piece and I had to eat that stuff with a fork and spoon. Excellent quality toppings, great sauce, and the staff are very kind and happy. Not very fancy inside, but plenty of seating for families and a game room off to the side. I saw maybe four TVs on in the rear dining room. I only do Take Out here, personal choice, but I did sit and eat with a mom and her daughter from Wenatchee the last time I was there. Now I always go here when I am in town.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Chico's is a popular spot for kid's birthday parties, and for teams to gather after games. I really am not sure why. Sure its got long communal tables and a small arcade, but the pizza is not cheap, and its not good. The thin crust looks appealing, but, at least on our pizza, it was hard and tough. We ordered a pepperoni and pineapple, and the pizza came loaded with so much topping, that it would fall off the slices. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate a generous amount of pepperoni, but this was ridiculous. The biggest taste turn-off was the cheese. There is too much cheddar in the mix, and as the cheese cooled it turned gritty. Moses Lake really doesn't have a great pizza joint, but if you want pizza pick up a Papa John's or a Papa Murphy's. Even Pizza Hut is better.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

This is one of my husbands old haunts from when he lived here years ago. On a few trips to Spokane we haven't timed our trip back with enough time to eat there because they don't open until 4pm. The other crazy thing... you should probably call your order in if you intend to eat it before 6pm... we called an at 4pm knowing we would hit Moses Lake at 5pm, the polite gentleman on the phone said perfect we are on an hour wait! We arrived and checked in at the first counter, pizza was ready with in a few minutes. You order your drinks at a separate counter. Beer, wine, and soda were all available. The pizza was cheesetastic and loaded with pepperoni and other toppings. Crispy perfect crust-- indulgence at it's best. The restaurant itself is a bit dated, but it wasn't a turn off, and the place was packed with people continuing to flood in, even though by 5pm they were on a 3 hour wait for pizza!! We will definitely make it a stop each time we are in their neck of the woods.... after 4pm of course. Keep it up Chico's!