“Family Fun”

Chico's Pizza Palor
Ranked #15 of 94 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

We always make a special trip to Moses Lake and Chico's Pizza Palor is a must! The kids love the jukebox and all arcade. The parents love the pitchers of beer and several TVs. The whole family loves the pizza! The toppings are amazing.

Beware: there may be a wait for this amazing pizza pie ❤️

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

We were in town for a family wedding. Wow! Chico's knows how to make pizza. Each pizza we tried was delicious. The ingredients on top were excellent tasting as well as plentiful.

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

I have been eagerly anticipating my yearly pizza at chicos and today I ordered at 4 for a 930 pick up. Paid for my pizza and left a five dollar tip. Came back at 930 and they told me that their oven "blew up or something". She thought it was quite funny.
I'm done. Won't go back. They gave my money back but she said she called me. No missed calls. Staff the last two visits was rude. She made fun of my name. Too bad since the pizza is amazing.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Never seen pizza like this before!! Some got pepperoni and it was piled on about 2" thick on a small pizza! Others got black olives/pepperoni , same thing ! Could not see the pepperoni through he mounds of sliced black olives!!! We got the special of the day taco pizza !! Amazing !!! Beef/re fried beans were cooked on a thin crust then covered with lettuce and tomatoes and packs of hot sauce ! Amazing pizza for sure !
Kind of off the beaten path but well worth it ! It opened at 4 and we were there at 5 ! No
Problems or long wait, but by 6 there were plenty of people and it took longer with all the to go pizzas as well !! If you want the store type thin crust with cheese and a little toppings don't go to this place !!

Reviewed July 12, 2017

Six of us went to Pizza by Chico's after reading all of the on line reviews. Some were bad and some were good. Our experience was great. We arrived around 5:30 and were some of the first to order our pizzas. The wait was reasonable but we could see that if you arrived after 6 your wait to get your order would be much longer. The pizzas are hand made and are delicious. I have never seen so many pepperoni on a pizza. We had the Taco pizza and it was the best one I have ever had. We also ordered the wine and it was very nice as well. We will go back again for sure.