“My mom used to come here after school-in the 1960's and it's still great today!”
Review of Woody's Drive-In

Woody's Drive-In
Ranked #12 of 94 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Reviewed September 6, 2017

My mother was born in 1948 and grew up in Moses Lake Wa. I was born in 1968 and also grew up in Moses Lake, Washington but moved to Oregon in 1999. My husband and I came into town to visit my aunts and uncles that we hadn't seen in decades. I knew i had to stop and see if Woody's was still in business and if they still had the Woody burger. By gosh they sure did! Next, i was curious as to if it was as good as it was when i was a kid and again, it sure was! It was all made fresh, was well packaged and was absolutely delicious! whenever i get back in that area, i will have to stop back in! Love this place.. it's a piece of history for Moses lake:) Thank you Woody's!

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Typical drive in place that actually has a drive thru. Big parking lot. Across the street is street parking for boats, like we had. I appreciated that we were about five minutes early and they still opened their order window as we were looking at the menu.
Fries are either crinkle cut or shoestring. Neither we seasoned. Only bummer. Make sure you ask for salt, or condiments when you order. They get busy and getting back to the window can be tough. Fries are served with thousand island if that's your thing.
Shakes are yummy I had the mushroom burger and it was good. Loaded with mushrooms (canned) and fixings. Great value

Reviewed July 13, 2017

One of my favorites since I was a little girl coming in for a chocolate dipped cone. YUM! This last time I had the Shanghai Burger (teriyaki sauce and pineapple), diet coke float and crinkle fries with the best fry sauce in town.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

They have the best milkshakes in town. You get your money's worth in food here. Everything I have tried on their menu is wonderful. Can't go wrong eating here.

Reviewed May 2, 2017

Hi, I love small, local burger joints. This one has mostly young high school ladies working inside, they are all very friendly, very professional, and if you are a guy you will want to come back just to talk to them at the window, LOL. The food is fantastic. I know that is an often used phrase for hamburger joints. Let me tell you why. The buns they use, well, they are something unusual. I don't know where they get them but they taste different. Better. That's the best I can describe them. They sell a large variety of burgers. I love that about this place. I can go there seven or eight times and not get the same meal and still have a bunch of items on their menu to try out later. I had their "Gonzo" size shake. Not for the faint of heart. 32 OZ. And they use good old Styrofoam. So when you get that Gonzo Creamsickle (my favorite) shake, it will last until you finish it and not melt. I took this shake with me to my watefront lake lot and it was in my truck for at least four hours and still had ice cream in it when I finished it. Wow. Fried onion rings - crisp and great tasting. Woody Special. Best burger, but do not order it unless you can eat a lot of burger. It is not for moderate eaters, only the big appetities.

Just a drive through and some tables outside. Nothing fancy. Limited parking out back and along the side street. I suggest not going during peak meal hours or you may have to wait a while. They also sell shirts, and I had to have one. They look awesome and great advertising over here in Auburn!