“A Very Happy Surprise”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

We were not sure what to expect here but what we got was an excellent meal and a super waitress. My wife loves the "breakfast all day" concept and took advantage of it by getting an omelet which was delicious. Me, I could not pass up the Pot roast and I am thankful that I didn't. It was as good as what my wife makes at home. And our waitress, Rachelle, was just terrific. Highly recommend this place.

Bob & Martha

Reviewed August 1, 2017

When we got here we were seated immediately our order taken... They refilled the mango tea with regular tea... I brought it to her attention she apologized then we waited... 30 min after ordering I asked manager how much longer.. She spoke to waitress apparently she forgot to put ours in.... I won't come back

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, good food and bottomless cup of coffee. Food was done to our satisfaction, and plentiful. Great place for friends to do a catch up visit. Waitress was awesome, appearing regularly to attend to our meal. Definitely would recommend.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

Their menu is more like an Applebees and improved from previous years. I like the low calorie eggs bendict

Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

My friends went there for dinner and the night manager was very rude to them when she was supposed to be helping with major problems with the service. She even suggested that they had already had enough of a certain item! They called the day manager to report the issue but he never called them back like he said he would. Even if there are problems going on behind the scenes, the customers only know that they're shelling out 50-60 dollars for a bad attitude and having to beg for their food! After what my friends dealt with, my family and I will not be going back and know a lot of others who won't be going there anymore, either.

1  Thank Olivia B