“Great onion rings!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2016

While driving through Moses Lake on business, we stopped at Rock Top for a burger (as it was very close off the main highway). Burger was okay, but not all that flavorful for the price. Onion rings were great, however, and could actually make a meal out of them. Got a milkshake for the road, and it was great. Overall, a bit pricey, but location was very convenient for travelers.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed May 25, 2016

Sought out this spot after enjoying all other Michael's locations. Loved this building design, look and feel. Very nice attention to detail in all areas of the menu. I was alone so I sat at the bar and was instantly greeted by Iva. She made great drink and entree recommendations and was very friendly. I ordered the house ale, Iron Horse 509, Aka Rock Top Ale. I chose the Rodriguez 5-0 burger with out bread

Reviewed May 24, 2016

I met some people for lunch here and was pleasantly surprised. Nice place, friendly service and pretty darn good burger and fries. The menu is basic, but I'm sure you'll find something you like. If you find yourself in Moses lake and hungry, give it a try.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed May 21, 2016 via mobile

Recently in Moses Lake on business and the one night I did not have a group dinner my wife and I slipped away to this restaurant. The restaurant is very attractive inside and out and the selection very good. I asked the waitress what the most popular sandwich was and that's what I ordered. It was excellent. My wife had the fish tacos and loved them. The wait staff was very friendly and the prices here fairly typical for a restaurant of this quality. I did avail myself of the endless fries! I would definitely recommend you try this restaurant if your travels take you to Moses Lake.

Reviewed May 15, 2016 via mobile

Our lunch today was simply amazing, I would rank the Bonzai Pipeline that I ate today as on of the top 3 Burgers I have ever had (I added bacon to my burger because everything is better with Bacon), my better half had the Taco Salad with Chicken in an edible tortilla bowl that he really loved and my Mom had a Cheese burger on a Gluten Free bun.

Eating "Gluten" Free (Gluten containing foods = Wheat, Rye, Barley and some "Oats" are processed in facilities that make them mostly inedible for people with Celiac). This very restrictive diet can always be a challenge when Traveling with my Mom who has Celiac disease which is an Intolerance to Foods containing gluten.

Mom loved her burger, said the Gluten Free bun option tasted great!!!

The interior design is very appealing and even somewhat impressive at the details that have gone into this location.

The manager "Iris"was very helpful with our gluten free options.

We left there very full (Burgers were quite large) and extremely happy campers.

PS... There are NO lighted signs on the exterior during daylight hours if we didn't have GPS (Global Positioning System) we would have missed finding this restaurant. It will be worth your time though to persevere to visit the Rock Top Burgers and Brew.