“Fast and Consistent”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #33 of 92 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Description: Visit your Moses Lake Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed June 9, 2017

I order from Dominos regularly when I just don't feel like cooking. I love that I can count on them to provide a consistent product, delivered quickly as ordered. Using the Dominos.com website always seems quicker than calling and placing an order, plus you can build points to earn free pizza. Hard to beat that.

Reviewed June 15, 2016

Yes, it's Domino's. Ordered from my hotel online. Paid online. Pizza was delivered within 45 minutes. Driver was friendly. The pizza tasted like a Domino's pizza.

Reviewed May 9, 2016

Our order came to the motel quickly but upon opening up the pizza box the extra ingredient we ordered was missing. Made an online complaint but since we were not from here they did nothing.

Reviewed August 3, 2015

If you haven't tried it before, use the Domino's website (or app) and order your pizza/dinner on-line. We did! We watched the status of our order from creation to 'out for delivery' and like the personal interaction!

Our pizza and cinnamon sticks were yummy :-)

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The online menu sometimes glitches your order, but be ready because the delivery is a little FASTER than what they say it will be. There was a messup in my order and when I called the restaurant they immediately replaced the item and gave me a 2 liter of soda free! Very very good service.

1  Thank Seafairer