“Tasty quick chicken meal”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #44 of 94 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

The facility is a bit run down... service is not always the best, and location in a less than desirable location.
But it has that great chicken taste the KFC is known for. Good Chicken, great Cole slaw and mashed taters & gravy.

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

If there's one thing the Colonel know well, that's chicken. Sometimes there's nothing that hits the spot more than Original recipe. Although, I have to admit, I'm also rather partial to both Extra Crispy and the newer Grilled chicken.

KFC's bucket of yardbird is more than enough to last three or more meals for my wife and I. It's more expensive than it should be but sometimes it's more than worth it.

1  Thank EasternWA_Pirate
Reviewed August 25, 2017

The employees were very friendly and efficient. We chose the buffet. The chicken was hot and they did a good job of refilling all the dishes.

Reviewed July 29, 2017

The family and I just have to go to our closest KFC once in awhile. One of my husband and my first picnic outings together included KFC chicken. It has been a family tradition. Our local KFC still has a buffet and we all enjoy being able to choose what style of chicken we prefer. Plus all the trimmings. This KFC is also an A&W so there is something for everyone.

Reviewed February 17, 2017

My past couple trips to KFC/A&W have been less than stellar. Orders have been screwed up several times even after the person taking the order has recited exactly what I had specified. Worse, and unforgivable to me, neither of these entities has a chicken sandwich. WHAT? No yardbird sammie from the King of the Poultry? That's bizarre!

2  Thank EasternWA_Pirate