“Yardbird Fills the Void”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #44 of 94 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

KFC isn't always on our radar. But there are times when I know it will hit the spot. Such a time was yesterday after a full day then several hours chasing after a 1 year old

Often we have had problems in the drive through. Usually by the time a mistake has been identified we're already home. No such issue yesterday. The food was hot, the order was right. What more could I want?

1  Thank EasternWA_Pirate

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

The facility is a bit run down... service is not always the best, and location in a less than desirable location.
But it has that great chicken taste the KFC is known for. Good Chicken, great Cole slaw and mashed taters & gravy.

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

If there's one thing the Colonel know well, that's chicken. Sometimes there's nothing that hits the spot more than Original recipe. Although, I have to admit, I'm also rather partial to both Extra Crispy and the newer Grilled chicken.

KFC's bucket of yardbird is more than enough to last three or more meals for my wife and I. It's more expensive than it should be but sometimes it's more than worth it.

1  Thank EasternWA_Pirate
Reviewed August 25, 2017

The employees were very friendly and efficient. We chose the buffet. The chicken was hot and they did a good job of refilling all the dishes.

Reviewed July 29, 2017

The family and I just have to go to our closest KFC once in awhile. One of my husband and my first picnic outings together included KFC chicken. It has been a family tradition. Our local KFC still has a buffet and we all enjoy being able to choose what style of chicken we prefer. Plus all the trimmings. This KFC is also an A&W so there is something for everyone.