“Probably the Best Pizza I've Had”
Review of Guido's

Guido's
Ranked #15 of 83 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Reviewed 11 March 2017

I've worked in a lot of Italian restaurants over the years including a handful in New York. Like most Americans I've eaten a lot of pizza over the years too. This was hands down one of the best I've ever had.

After a less than satisfactory meal some years ago (burnt Stromboli), my wife and I decided to give Guido's another chance. I'm glad I did. We ordered the Mediterranean pizza (available only in one size). Wow! It was perfect. Chunks of chicken breast, chunks of bleu cheese, fresh mushrooms, pieces of artichoke hearts, fresh spinach and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar (which the menu I'm sure said would be Italian dressing) on top. Honestly, the balsamic was a better choice.

This very thin crust pizza was delightfully crunchy on the bottom, soft on the top and delicious all around. I thought we'd have some for a snack later. That was not to be. We devoured that baby.

As a bonus, one of the three televisions was showing an NHL game. That gets extra points from this hockey lover.

The restaurant was fairly clean - there were crumbs of remnants of a previous meal along the edge of the table near the wall. The staff was not boisterous and the experience was pleasant.

Yes, the pizza cost more than some, but it was well worth it in my opinion.

2  Thank EasternWA_Pirate

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Second time here & will never return! We walked in & were the only people there. Ordered within a few minutes. Took 10-15 minutes to get my Gweets sandwich, very good but waited for my friends to get their food before I started eating. We finally realized & they encouraged me to start eating or it would be cold. At 20 minutes or so the Frank's hoagie came & she also started eating. At 30 minutes, no joke, we checked the time, another friends pizza came, over done, but finally there. At 40 minutes, after complaining, was the last pizza that FINALLY came! The waitress gave her 30% off, not enough! They were training someone new to cook. Apparently can only train at one thing at a time, start to finish, then start the next item, even if all at the same table! There was a couple and a single person that came in after I received my food & they all received theirs (both pizzas) before our table of 4 received all of ours. Waitress was nice but the rest of service was a disaster!

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Great pizza, great staff and yummy cannoli!

My husband and I are not from the area and were passing though on business. We went to this restaurant after the other major pizza restaurant in town had an hour and a half wait. Glad we decided to visit this one instead.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Love. Love love this place.
Love their thin crust arugula marinara pizza.
House salad is fresh and crisp. Fun atmosphere.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

This end of Moses Lake is hotel rich, but restaurant poor, most especially if you wish to walk. Guido's is a good place to walk to. The decor is "modern pizza joint" but the background music is quiet. Unsurprisingly Guido's specialty is pizza, and they do it outstandingly well. The crusts are thin and crispy and they don'stint on the toppings. They have a good selection of beers, on tap and in bottles. The service is fast and friendly. For a supper after a day on the road, they're worth the relaxing walk.

1  Thank R_Bear