“Dependable for soup, salad, and sandwiches.”
Review of Red Door Cafe

Red Door Cafe
Ranked #10 of 95 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Reviewed May 17, 2017

Their salad with mixed greens, cut strawberries, walnuts was very good. Others at our table had BLT, Reuben, and 2 more of the strawberry salads all commenting very good. I need to try the Reuben next time against my Gold Bar Standard of The Summit in Cumming, GA. Always pleasant people and if you get done early browse their gift and antique shop right off the café.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed April 9, 2017

I had heard quite a bit about this place but couldn't visit due to my work hours. A recent day off with my wife found us downtown at lunch looking for a place to eat. Luckily our journeys had us parked nearby.

The menu here isn't large but it does span the culinary range of sandwiches nicely. Additionally, they serve one rotating soup daily. Prices are reasonable and customer service is neither taken lightly or forbp granted.

Date of visit: April 2017
2  Thank EasternWA_Pirate
Reviewed April 7, 2017

I go to Red Door for lunch a couple times a month. It is my favorite place in town to sit down for a casual meal, especially if you're meeting a friend. The atmosphere is very relaxed but also positive. The cafe is part of a consignment store and there are always new and interesting things for sale. Additionally, both Red Door's proprietor and (I believe) her granddaughter are artists, so a lot of the artwork on the walls, whether for sale or not, is done by one of them.

Red Door has a daily soup (different soup each day - my husband and I recommend white bean chicken chili), several sandwich and panini options (my favorite is the roast beef panini, but I also love the caprese). The sandwiches are about $10 and come with a salad. Red Door salad is almost the best thing about this entire business. During the fall/winter months, there is this great salad that has bacon in it with poppyseed dressing. But in the spring/summer, they have a berry salad chock full of blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries, topped with the best homemade raspberry vinaigrette you've ever tasted. It is THICK, not like the runny stuff you can buy at the store. You can buy Red Door's raspberry vinaigrette, but it's expensive.

Red Door also has delicious ice cream (if you're watching calories, don't get it, because it has even MORE fat than most brands - super creamy), which comes from a dairy about 70 miles away. They have espresso drinks as well, from Craven's coffee which is also a Washington-based company. Finally, they make desserts daily - cake, cheesecake, cookies, turtles (highly recommend these, and more. And there's a half-off bakery shelf for all the baked goods that didn't sell the previous day.

I haven't eaten breakfast at Red Door yet, but my husband has a few times and he really likes it.

The staff at Red Door are super friendly and really make an effort to show appreciation to their customers. The owners usually make rounds through the restaurant to see how everyone is doing during lunch. The other day I was out with my husband, who hadn't been there in a while, and two of the staff welcomed him back.

I can't recommend this restaurant enough. You definitely have to try it.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed April 4, 2017

The food was good, the portions were small and the price was a little to much. The staff was good the food fresh and tasty. For our part of the country the food was just a little over priced.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed February 17, 2017

Eat here weekly and I am never disapointed, the friendly atmosphere, great service and wonderful food make it a treat to sit, eat, visit and relax.

Date of visit: February 2017