See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 13, 2017

★★★★★ in the last week
Paid for 3 weeks - was thrown out because I refused entrance to the maid while I was on the phone.... Worst experience of my life... I have never even had a parking ticket and I came to see my daughter for xmas.
I am a 67 year old woman and their staff was beyond rude. Came
beating on my door and called police for nothing other than I didn't want my room cleaned in that moment. Their excuse we HAVE to check the
property.

Room tip: Don't go unless you want to be dominated by staff
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ganga K
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Studio 6 Seattle-Mountlake Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your concerns. Please know the service issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience, we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed August 25, 2017

My wife had jewelry stolen from our room when we were away for a very short time. The stolen items were not of great monetary valuable but great personal value to her. The management was very unpleasant to us and made no effort to assist, even after filing a police report. I would avoid this hotel at all costs - the money saved is not worth the risk to you and your belongings.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Studio 6 Seattle-Mountlake Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2017

Dear Thmadden, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to your property and the inconveniences you experienced. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is an extended stay motel. There is a kitchenette with frig and stove top. The rooms were clean and roomy. Staff was gracious. Bathroom had a shower/tub combo. It was close to the freeway, restaurants, a Rite Aid, and a grocery store. Definitely worth the price.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Marcy, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent team members and our property. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, please come again soon. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department to share your experience: 1-855-787-9864. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

Our son needed to go to Seattle Children's Hospital & Studio 6 was listed on the hospital website because they offer extended stay rooms. They didn't offer any discount like other listed accommodations when your child has an appointment(s) at Children's Hospital, but they were just outside of Seattle, did state they had non-smoking, non-pet & extended stay rooms.

During check-in all the staff trying to check people in seemed lost as to policies & check-in procedures, we're extremely slow about confirming availability, & very poor about keeping things moving. We stood at the counter for roughly 45 minutes to an hour from the time we walked in asking about availability to actually walking out with a key to a room.

We were told we were in a non-smoking/non-pet room, but it wasn't. The door stuck so badly you had to throw a shoulder against it to get into the room. Not sure when the last time the beds had actually been changed/washed as there were large cigarette burn holes on the comforter & blanket that lined up & the room smelled dreadful of smoke & body odor. The kitchenette & bathroom had cigarette burn marks on the counters, the back of the toilet & all around the edge of the tub. After opening the window to air things out & stripping the beds to just the sheets so we even felt we could sleep since they looked maybe washed we tried the WiFi sign-in & it didn't work even after several tries. Thespecially WiFi wouldn't have been a big deal, but we discovered they didn't just provide the password they charged us $5 for access without notifying us there was a fee just asked if we needed a password for the WiFi & charged us right along with the room charge. Seemed like they were sneaking in extra charges as much as possible since I think they know how poor the services & rooms are and that people won't be back.

The next morning as I was getting ready for the day I noticed blood spatter all the way up one of the bathroom walls. It looked more like a crime scene than a pleasant motel room. We obviously didn't use the extended stay option, but instead got a room in Seattle closer to the hospital - one that was clean, offered free WiFi & a bit of a discount in anticipation of our son's next hospital appointment.

I most definitely will never stay at Studio 6 again on future trips to Children's Hospital nor would I ever recommend them!!!

The only thing positive I can say about the motel is it is cheap, it's in a nice location & conveniently located near shopping, food, entertainment & the freeway.

Room tip: Wouldn't recommend a stay here at all.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Studio 6 Seattle-Mountlake Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Hi Geneva. Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. Please know the issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed July 8, 2017

pkitty nailed it. >>> Read that review and we had a similar experience. (but wasn't there long enough to call about toiletries) I also was not aware that it was an extended stay. Tried making coffee the next morning and the coffee pot was busted and ran water all over the floor. I've been in extended stay hotels before and I usually expect more than a shoddy roadside motel, not less. Check in was painfully long after the painfully long baggage claim at the airport and the painfully long rental car experience. Was not a great beginning to our trip but at least it was clean, bug free and conveniently off the highway.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Nik, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.