“Great Happy Hour with Great View”
Review of Ivar's Seafood Bar

Ivar's Seafood Bar
Ranked #13 of 70 Restaurants in Mukilteo
Reviewed August 16, 2017

We were seated on the deck but in a place that was too cold for me. The wait staff was kind to move my husband and me to another table. The deck is over the water with views of the Mukilteo ferry and Mt. Baker (on a clear day). The food is dependable and the clam chowder is terrific.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

We stopped at the lighthouse which is a less than 2 minute walk. We all had soft serve ice cream. They had chocolate and vanilla. The ice cream is reasonably priced too. They offered free water too. Great stop near Boeing.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Love the food served here. Always a busy place, but worth the short wait. Ivar's is the best place, coleslaw is really good too. Don't forget a bowl of clam chowder.

Reviewed June 1, 2017

We were desperate for some lunch and happened upon this open counter which a lot of people eating outside on benches. We gave it a try and it was great. I had chicken and fries (not a fish person) but my husband had cod and loved it! They had plenty of benches so we enjoyed the weather and had a nice lunch. The prices were decent and the food was good, would definitely recommend. Sidebar - in the moment we thought it was a little local spot, but we quickly learned that Ivar's is a well known restaurant with many locations in the Seattle area.

Reviewed May 19, 2017

This place does have an Happy hour menu. Call to check the hours in the bar. As they share this space with the restaurant. ADA has just two parking spots in the ft. I

Been to Ivar's Seafood Bar? Share your experiences!