“Yummy !!”

Hani Hani Poke Ramen Grill
Ranked #43 of 72 Restaurants in Mukilteo
Reviewed November 4, 2017

We drove by and this place just opened so we decided to give it a go. Everything we had was very good and prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

I am not a super skilled Hawaiian food critic, but I love visiting the Islands and I love taking a culinary visit periodically, too! I saw this little café had opened under the new owners with an all new menu, so I decided to stop in for lunch. So many great choices: poke bowls, ramen dishes or grilled choices, and many options with in the categories. I opted for the short ribs, which were yummy. I saw several other dishes served to others, and all portions were generous, and the food was fresh and tasty!

Been to Hani Hani Poke Ramen Grill? Share your experiences!