“You just cannot go wrong eating at Ivar’s Mukilteo ”

Ivar's Mukilteo Landing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ivar's Mukilteo Landing is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 66 Restaurants in Mukilteo
Price range: US$13 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mukilteo Speedway
Transit: Whidbey Island Ferry, Sound transit light rail, Metro busses.
Description: Ivar’s Mukilteo Landing is pleasantly situated on the water next to the ferry dock in historic Mukilteo, just 30 minutes north of Seattle. From the scenic dining room and outside deck, you can watch the ferries come and go as you enjoy mouth-watering seafood and a wide assortment of Ivar's famous original recipe entrees and many other Northwest favorites. Ivar's Mukilteo Landing is open for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

It is very hard to have a more pleasant experience than sitting by an Ivar’s Mukilteo window, and watch the ferries come and go. It is even more pleasant a a beautiful clear winter day.

The clam chowder is the best, and the shrimp cocktails are the best.

I am sure you will enjoy Ivar’s Mukilteo with whatever you have to eat.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I'm not a clam chowder fan - actually I don't quite like the stuff but THIS CLAM CHOWDER made me a believer. This clam chowder was delicious!! I will definitely be back for more!!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

The food, service and atmosphere are the best. We always go here when in the Everett area for fish and chips for lunch or one of the dinner plates in the evening. Great tasting rich flavored coffee. Parking is a problem at the end of the street and it's often full. We always take a walk on the pier next door after we eat and watch the ferries docking. Make sure to read the news articles and pictures on the walls about the history and storms that have hit the area.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

For my dinner tonight I chose Ivar’s Mukilteo Landing right on the ocean…. What a great location!!!! The ambiance was palpable as I walked in and was met by the greeter Anja. Anja started the ball rolling with a great introduction to the place and even without a reservation she found a great seat for me….it marked the start of a great late afternoon meal!!!!! Amber was my server and she did a super job…. Never pushing me or acting like she was in a hurry to get me out and someone else in…. Amber was the best!!!!! She helped me pick out my wines and my meal!!!! Amber, along with Anja, were the very best!!!!!!! Later on a man stopped by to check on my meal and how things were going. His name was Jack and he was the manager. We had a great talk and espoused the virtues of the two ladies I have previously introduced to you!!! Jack offered to show me around the restaurant at the conclusion of my meal…. That was great!!!!!!! I jumped at the chance. He showed me some nooks and crannies sort of hidden away in the main restaurant, where people would just walk by and not even notice…..weather instruments and the data from when the restaurant was destroyed in the early 2000’s, a sealed off valve that opens up below the restaurant and when the tide is high there is water beneath it!!! Also I got a beautiful cook book, called Ivar’s Seafood Cookbook, which I will use back in Puerto Rico, or Columbus!!!! Great Place!!!!! Super-highly recommended!!!!!! The very BEST!!!!! Thanks to all of you who made this experience unforgettable!!!!!!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

we found this place near the ferry. So we parked the car near the lighthouse 4$, and got to Ivar's, and got 2 clam chowders, 8.80$ and after we had ate inside we got an ice-cream 2.97$ to share on the walk back to the car. Lovely, sitting in the sun on a bench watching the boats go past.

Been to Ivar's Mukilteo Landing? Share your experiences!