“Ivar’s has a fast food spot attached to it’s restaurant!”

Ivar's Mukilteo Landing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ivar's Mukilteo Landing is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 72 Restaurants in Mukilteo
Price range: US$13 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mukilteo Speedway
Transit: Whidbey Island Ferry, Sound transit light rail, Metro busses.
Description: Ivar’s Mukilteo Landing is pleasantly situated on the water next to the ferry dock in historic Mukilteo, just 30 minutes north of Seattle. From the scenic dining room and outside deck, you can watch the ferries come and go as you enjoy mouth-watering seafood and a wide assortment of Ivar's famous original recipe entrees and many other Northwest favorites. Ivar's Mukilteo Landing is open for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed November 6, 2018

We took a look at the menu for the big Ivar’s and decided on the fast food Ivar’s instead. We ordered Salmon and chips and onion rings! My wife could not eat the salmon and she wondered if it was really salmon. I ate my salmon but II was not great! The onion rings were oily and not good as well! We gave my wif’s salmon back and got a refund! How could they serve such trash? Don’t bother with this place,

Reviewed November 5, 2018

Took my husband out for his birthday meal. We just returned from England and were enchanted with fish and chips. But - the Ivar's fish and chips were so disappointing: both the fish didn't taste very much like fish, and the chips were soggy. Hate to say it, but McDonald's fries taste much better! Perhaps we should just have had the chowder. We have a great connection to this restaurant, as this is where we had our first date - last century! - and have come back so many times.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

A great to place to come for lunch before or after your Boeing tour. We had a light lunch which for me was the clam chowder and a ‘hoppy as a clam’ lager. Delicious! You can also watch the car ferries coming and going to the local islands.

Reviewed October 15, 2018

Ivars in Mulkuteo has the nice view and the whole atmosphere-ambience thing going for it but it is good not great in everything else in my opinion.

The service was good but slow and the staff is overwhelmed with not enough people working and not just our table but others I could see as well waiting for drink refills and bread or to even get someone over to their table.They clearly needed more people working the evening I was there.

The view is indeed nice with the boats and the ferries coming and going but you do pay for that view with their overpriced entrees and not that many to choose from happy hour choices on the menu.

Their mixed drinks and wine selection was average at best for such an upscale establishment but their beer selection was sorely lacking for this caliber of restaurant and they were in dire need of more selection besides their average and predictable taps they offered.I was quite surprised at how poor a beer selection this was.

The taste of my entree was average, I had the tuna pan seared tacos which were small and I wouldn't order again, it was very just so "basic" lacking zest and any "pop" I anticipated from how the menu described it.

The interior is of course a nautical type of theme with pennants and flags and ship and boat items in and around the dining room and bar area which helps add to the feel of the place.

The restroom was clean when I was there but the entryway was very dirty and clearly hadn't been serviced in quite a while.

Reviewed October 14, 2018

We stopped in not knowing anything about Ivar's. We had an early dinner and the it was excellent. The service was really good also! We would go there again!!

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Ivar's Mukilteo Landing? Share your experiences!