“Family restaurant”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

Dropped by after the Boeing tour before taking the bus back to Seattle downtown. Comfortable setting. Modest price for a quick spahgetti lunch and local beer, nice Greek food.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed October 15, 2018

Admittedly, a good Greek restaurant is hard to find outside major metropolitan areas. Kostas, in rural Everett, Washington, is an exception, and the food is very good. But the exalted sense of worth that comes from a lack of competitors apparently prompts Kostas to go for high prices. The food is good, but not as good as the prices would justify. We'll not be back because we're not regularly in the area, but the natives deserve better value.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 11, 2018

My friend and I went here for lunch after a Boeing tour - about 3 minutes from Boeing.
We had a very good experience.
Staff was friendly and efficient. We had just the right amount of time to peruse the menu. Our questions about certain dishes were answered with the ease that only someone who knows their menu well can provide.
My friend had the Spanakopita and Tyropita Combination declared it delicious. My Gyro Combo was also delicious.
Tables and booths were comfortable and everything was very clean and in good order.
I have already recommended it to family in the Seattle area and would definitely go there again if given the chance.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

AWFUL! I am actually angry about this order. For the price I was expecting high quality food, what we got was worse than fast food quality! I would rather eat McDonalds!
Please save your money and avoid this place. You will be massively disappointed.
We ordered spaghetti for $17 and a salad for $17. For $17 on a salad I expect something exceptional. We didn’t even get the ingredients listed on the menu for the Italian salad. It had two chunks of tomato, 3 slices of cucumber, some olives and 2 chunks of hard flavorless MELON (yes that’s right, melon) and 3 slices of strawberry.... ?!?!? Just 0 effort to even give us what we ordered, let alone a salad worth $17.

The chocolate mousse cake we got was basically cool whip with chocolate powder and seemed like it had been made and frozen months ago :( so gross. It was granular and chalky. We threw it out.
The spaghetti noodles were stale and had a 10:1 noodle to sauce ratio.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Nothing really special about this place. I was very excited to see a Greek restaurant in our new town, but it was very underwhelming and way too Americanized.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Amanda M

Been to Kostas Restaurant? Share your experiences!