Review Highlights
Cape Flattery Trail

A beautiful short somewhat boarded and stairs trail. All downhill in the beginning and then uphill... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
virginias729
Santa Rosa, CA
Scenic and Short

The trail to the actual cape is only like 1.5mi......downhill. So on the way back up it is a little... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Richelle S
Morocco, Indiana

All reviews tree roots nw point easy hike makah museum makah reservation short hike sea lions port angeles tatoosh island walking stick olympic peninsula look outs board walk parking permit vancouver island hiking shoes lower states
Reviewed April 2, 2018

we LOVED this hike.
easy and so pretty.
elevated walkways, so even though it had rained for 24 hours we were able to make it without being muddy.
well kept, safe guards, gorgeous views.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 31, 2018

This is one of the best views that I have seen in my life, and I have been many places. The walk down to the cape is some gravel, some mud and some planks. There are several viewing areas near the end of the trail. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 9, 2018

I had been meaning to review this trail for a while. As a Floridian who is used the ocean the views from the outlooks on this trail were simply amazing. There were different levels that you could walk to so if you have some in your group that cant climb the ladder to the top they can sit at some of the bench and still see something worthwhile. All of the interesting steps made you feel that you were on an adventure. We went at around 9am on a weekday and only saw a couple other people until we went back the parking lot looks like it could fill up so I would take that into consideration.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed February 28, 2018

Hike to Cape Flattery point to view points of Tatoosh Island. Trail really lovely, scenic and easy to walk. This was a beautiful trail

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed February 21, 2018

My husband surprised me with a sunset at Cape Flattery. It was absolutely the most amazing experience of my life. There are no words to describe this view and peace.

Date of experience: February 2018