“Amazing food”

Add it.
Euro Lounge Creperia Cafe
Ranked #28 of 53 Restaurants in North Bend
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

I had the chicken feta crepe and it was amazing! The coffee was really good too. If you're in the area, you must go!

Reviewed May 1, 2017

You may not think of crepes and North Bend in the same thought- but you should. This place is a little gem- small, personal,and great attention to their crepes. They do other things here too- but I only go here to get the crepes- I guess I should branch out! Anyhow, highly reccommended- if you are a crepe fan, as I am, this will do it well for you.

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

We had a terrific lunch in the Euro Lounge - two crepes, one sweet and one savory. The latter was full of delicious, perfectly prepared veggies and the sweet crepe was yummy and not too rich. Both plates garnished with a generous portion of fresh fruit. The atmosphere is comfortable and the owner /chef really friendly. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed October 19, 2016

The owner of this place is an incredibly friendly, hard-working guy with a vision to make an eatery with fantastic hand-dripped coffee (successful!), and delicious crepes made from the freshest locally-sourced ingredients. We stopped in on our way through town and had a nice meal. For a family of 4, it was pretty expensive, and with the appetites of our two growing boys it wasn't really enough food (they had to get a snack after). Still, the crepes were good, and I appreciated the Gluten-Free options.

Not sure how long he's been open, and I imagine he will continue to tweak his offerings and try to find the sweet spot between organic/locally-sourced good for you food and price. Stop in and check it out. You are guaranteed some fantastic coffee, and a friendly face.