“Sensational!”

Il Paesano Ristorante
Ranked #8 of 53 Restaurants in North Bend
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Found an Italian Restaurant for a pre-marathon pasta meal in North Bend not expecting a lot in a small town but was completely surprised! Staff was delightful and the Lasagna and Penne Al For o special was memorable to say the least! Nice glass of Cab Sav too! Had to take leftovers alomg but can’t wait to finish the race to devour the remainder of our sensational meals! Small town venue with big time flavor! Sorry no photo but it was easy on the eyes as well!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

This place is awesome! They are a local family and they are from Italy. They know how to cook!!!! Always a smile and make you feel like family.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

Tucked in North Bend, is a lovely Italian restaurant, serving wonderful dishes, with friendly service and reasonable prices. A unexpected surprise! We shared a delicious calamari appetizer, a spinach salad, bruschetta, chicken marsala and a pasta dish. All delicious.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

What an awesome place. It’s now my go-to place for Italian food in North Bend. It’s located right in downtown. There is some street parking available and there is a shared parking lot at the rear of the restaurant. It has a comfortable feel right when you walk in, very welcoming atmosphere. It made me regret that I only had time to get an order to go and wasn’t dining in. I’ll definitely come back another evening when I have time to dine in. For appetizers, we had the Portobello Originali and a Calazone. For entrees, we had the Lasagna and the Spaghetti alla Puttanesca. The Portobello were sautéed in a delightful cream sauce and went wonderfully with bread. I can’t even remember the last time I had a calazone that was this good, perfect amount of cheese, sauce, and fillings. I absolutely loved the lasagna, the meat sauce was incredible. I will be hard pressed not to order that every time I go back. My husband equally enjoyed the spaghetti with its spicy sauce and calamata olives. It was such a wonderful dinner that we can hardly wait to go back.

Reviewed June 20, 2018

The food in this restaurant is outstanding. Quite surprised to find such an authentic Italian restaurant in North Bend.