“Best Pho!!”
Review of UnPHOgettable

UnPHOgettable
Ranked #17 of 53 Restaurants in North Bend
Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just had pho for lunch today and we both loved it!
The best pho we’ve ever had.
Thank you, we’ll be back!!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I loved this cozy Vietnamese noodle place. They had rice dishes on the menu in addition to the pho, but we were both there for the latter. My husband ordered the Pho Special, which had several different kinds of meat. I ordered the Seafood Pho, and butterfly shrimp for our appetizer, both of which were part of the daily special. All of it was delicious, and we were happy to find another Vietnamese place on the route between the Tri-Cities and Seattle. I’m sure we’ll be back!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed September 13, 2017

I love this place... I mean really love this place! I have not had a bad entree yet love it all!!!!!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Their food is fresh, tasty and sooo good!!! They will custom make any type of pho you'd like. Their rolls are also great appetizers!!!!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Very simple and clean. We had chicken pho, egg rolls, and spring rolls. They were all very good and piping hot. Over half the tables were full with guests. Staff was efficient and friendly. We will happily go back.

Date of visit: August 2017