“Great happy hour”

The Iron Duck Public House
Ranked #9 of 53 Restaurants in North Bend
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by on a whim and sure glad I did. It happened to be happy hour so I treated myself to the pepperoni pizza pretzel. So so good. It’s covered in melted mozzarella and fresh basil and served with puréed San Marzano tomatoes. So good. I also got a glass of their happy hour red and it was delightful. Great ambience in the bar area. Look forward to going back.

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

This is a fantastic place for dinner! I had a medium rare bacon & ale burger with fries and my wife ate a Reuben with house-made corn beef and kimchi. The fries were seasoned with garlic which was so good! We ate quietly at a two person table near the bar and savored our food. AJ was our evening server. She was friendly, efficient, and incredibly helpful. I may never have a burger that good again!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Our first time at Iron Duck for dinner. Was a very good experience. Wife ordered shrimp pasta (could have been a bit hotter) and salmon chowder which were very good. My top sirloin was excellent, good salad included. Wide selection of draft beer; I had one of my local faves, Irish Death. CJ ? was our waitress who was excellent; very personable and efficient.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Found this place while visiting the area.
Nice atmosphere and everyone was friendly and helpful.
We had the duck pizza and steak frites.
Both dishes were delicious and innovative.
Highly recommend

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed the duck pizza. Definitely large enough for sharing. It paired perfectly with the huckleberry cider I had. Trendy and classic rustic decor and funky music made the atmosphere fun to spend time in. Our bartender was friendly and helpful without hovering. Altogether a great lunch and refreshing stop along the road.