“Good standard Taco Time”
Review of Taco Time

Taco Time
Ranked #14 of 53 Restaurants in North Bend
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed February 11, 2018

We love this place for fast, friendly service and consistent Taco Time food. It's very rare that they ever make a mistake with our order, even when they're super busy.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed February 11, 2018

Had a great experience at this Taco Time location. Not too many of these restaurants left so I come here when passing by in NorthBend WA. Tacos always have fresh meat and lettus and cheese not like that other Taco place. Restaurant was clean and friendly staff with plenty of parking.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch after 2PM. Ordered 2 crispy chicken tacos and were told they had chicken but they still needed to be rolled up so we had to choose something else. It was 2:14PM. They weren't busy. Also ordered a large meci fries to share. I think there was maybe 14-15 tots. Will continue thru North Bend next time.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Passing through before going over the pass. The person taking the order was friendly. They changed shifts while I was at the window but it didn't affect my order at all. They got my food out quick, they remembered everything I asked for (water without ice, ketchup, etc). I usually go to Taco Bell, but the taco from Taco Time was better. It even had a slice of tomato on it!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 21, 2017

As far as fast food tacos go, this place is decent. We tried several different soft tacos and found the chicken ones to be the best. If you’re into seafood tacos, I recommend the shrimp ones over the fish

Date of visit: June 2017