“Fast For A Taco Time Drive-Through”
Review of Taco Time

Taco Time
Ranked #14 of 53 Restaurants in North Bend
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed June 24, 2018

Stopped in for a quick lunch and there had to be 10 cars ahead of me but they had their business down pat and I received my meal in under five minutes. It was hot and tasty and it was faster to get my meal then to pull out into traffic afterwards!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

Food was good enough. Composting program is good - even their cutlery is compostable. Convenient location from the I90.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Taco Time is one of the best franchises for Mexican food. They have such a nice variety on their menu and I must say that the tacos are so tasty and the lettuce and the tomatoes are fresh and they give you way more meat than Taco Bell. You get what you pay for at Taco Time. $2 a taco.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 13, 2018

Pulled into North Bend to find some food and the place was packed with people and cars. Decided on Taco Time, even though there is a McDonalds, Burger King and whatever. Couldn't see it all. Too many people.
Just needed my crisp bean burrito and husband wanted mexi fries. The wait was a bit, but then decided to slow down and drove to Snoqualmie Falls eating in the car.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018

They have a great menu and high-quality food. I am always tempted to try something new, but I'm never disappointed in my favorites: the habanero burrito or the white/chicken chili.

Date of visit: March 2018