“Not Worth the 40 Minute Wait”
Review of Teriyaki Town

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Teriyaki Town
Ranked #27 of 53 Restaurants in North Bend
Reviewed July 21, 2017

I ordered a broad selection from the menu to go and sat down to wait. A woman left her table and told the woman behind the cash register that she and her family had been waiting 30 minutes. She was told there was a lot of chopping in her order. I thought the woman was exaggerating. I was wrong. 40 minutes later after seeing several orders placed after mine filled, I went up to the counter and was told mine was coming. By this time we were hungry so the food should have tasted even better, but it was mediocre at best; the entire group was disappointed.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed March 20, 2017

I love this place for a quick and tasty meal. Not find dining but it doesn't have to be. The sauces are great and the quality of the protein is a bit better than you would expect.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed September 12, 2016

This little restaurant does very good teriyaki. I especially like the spicy chicken. The beef short ribs are also very tasty. Portions are generous. Service is straightforward; you just order at the counter. They do a brisk to-go business.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed September 1, 2015

This restaurant is great for take out. The menu is diverse and the prices are good. The restaurant is small but U.S. Always busy

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed June 2, 2015

We just ordered carry out and the food was really good. Friendly staff and they serve bubble tea! This will be a regular take out place for us since we just moved to North Bend.

Date of visit: May 2015