“don't be dissuaded by construction”
Review of Georgia's Bakery

Georgia's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in North Bend
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Sweet and savory treats at a place to rest and meet in beautiful North Bend, Washington.
Reviewed September 10, 2017

My friend and I showed up very hungry to Georgia's. We ordered quiche and had a donut. Both were amazingly delicious and fresh. The atmosphere was lovely and relaxing. We enjoyed talking to the owner as well. The most difficult decision coming here was what delicious pastry to order. Prices are very reasonable.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed August 8, 2017

If you are on I-90 going East or West bound, you have to stop in North Bend to get yourself some delightful treats for the road!! Everything there is baked fresh daily and the variety of sweets and savories are plentiful. Of course there's piping hot coffee and other wonderful beverages if you're not a coffee drinker. The bakery has a great cafe area where you can enjoy your baked goods, whilst enjoying the cozy atmosphere and the awesome artwork on display for purchase as well. This months featured artist is none other than yours truly :) You like my reviews..now ck out my art too! Mahalo <3

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Sweet family run bakery that has several offerings for the vegan and gluten free individuals that are excellent. Everything I have had here, and I must confess, two visits in one week, have been remarkable and there is a lot of selection if you arrive before noon. After that, the selection can start to decrease, however I have never had an item that wasn't satisfying.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 18, 2017

This used to be known as George's Bakery after the name of the owner.
He and his wife and family ran it for years and it always had great sweet goodies to eat.
Myself and family always enjoyed going there.
I used to be on train crew for the railroad museum and would always tell people to go there. I have since moved from North Bend to SD.
We were back in 2016 to show my wife and son were I grew up and have seen it in now called Georia's Bakery food is good but it will always be George's to me.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

We stopped for a sweet treat. We had donuts for the next morning. Very good. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: May 2017