“Good food and great selection”
Review of Alec's By the Sea

Alec's By the Sea
Ranked #8 of 47 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

We go to Ocean Shores at least once a year sometimes more but have never eaten at Alec's By The Sea until this last visit. So glad we did as there is a great menu selection, friendly staff and good food. I know we will return on our next visit.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Solo traveler here, visiting the coast and ocean shores for the first time. Two mins by car from the ocean, I dined at Alec's because it was in the parking lot of the grocery store that I wanted to go to. It's off season and a Monday, but I went in at 6pm and I was seated immediately, had my side salad 60 seconds after ordering it and had my meal delivered so fast that I was shocked lol. Staff were friendly and efficient, good attitudes. Restaurant felt clean and had a good vibe. Food was as expected for the price, tasty and filling. Will likely come back for breakfast during my trip.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Not able to find a website for a menu. Had to do hands on! Food was good servings off of the Senior/ early menu were smaller but acceptable for the price. all 6 people were happy with the food and service. Sports in the bar. Locals like the place. pay extra for salad or soup or French fries.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We dined this Sunday evening, about 6pm. My husband and I were seated quickly (within a minute upon entering and being greeted). We ordered and our drinks and meals were served promptly.

My husband had the French Dip and really enjoyed it. I ordered the Seafood Saute and I highly recommend it. Mine was a delicious mixture of seafood and noodles.

Our server adequately checked on us throughout the meal - refilling drinks and asking if everything was to our liking.

Atmosphere was clean and pleasant. The food and service were excellent.
We will return.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

This place has a diner atmosphere without the great food. I had the Shrimp Louie salad which was nothing more than a mediocre salad with frozen tiny shrimp on it. It was way overpriced for what it was and bland. The staff was not very helpful. When I asked about an item on the menu, the server grabbed the menu and read the description to me. Do not expect much from this restaurant.