All reviewsfire pitget awaythird floorhot tubmurphy bedcondo unitliving roomfull kitchenview of the oceanvisiting ocean shoresshort walk to the beachhide a bedwe've stayedhome away from homefloor roomolympic peninsulanice room
Reviewed July 15, 2015

Stayed overnight just after 4th of July weekend. I used to stay here as a kid, and nothing has changed... literally. Decor is kwid 90s, from the furniture styles to the faux gold seagulls on the wall to the tube TV. However the staff was friendly and everything clean and well kept, if just a bit worn from age. Had a pleasant stay, would be nice to see some room updates and this would be one of my top choices in Ocean Shores.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
ggmanager, General Manager at Grey Gull, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2015

Thank you very much for your feedback, and I will certainly bring your concerns about the room decor to the owners. It's great to hear that we will be a top hotel choice in Ocean Shores! I'd love to get that exclusivity from you, so please always let us know what we can improve on. All of us are determined to be the number one hotel in our area, and comments such as yours will help us get there. Thank you for staying with us, and we all hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 14, 2015

View of ocean was nice and kids enjoyed pool. Easy access to beach and a place to barbecue on property. Like this hotel as it is pet friendly!!
Would stay here again. Close to town so you can walk to shops!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Nomad264575

Thank you so much for the kind words! We do our best to ensure that the family pup has as good a time as the family at our hotel. If we can do anything more to get that perfect score from you on your next visit, please let us know!

Reviewed July 13, 2015

We planned a stop in Ocean Shores as part of a loop trip around the Olympic Peninsula. Based on TripAdviser reviews, I selected the Grey Gull for our stop. Check-in was a breeze and we got to our room about 5 minutes after we arrived. The room itself was spacious and comfortable. The best part was the hot tub was just outside our door and we spent about 15 minutes in there before heading out to dinner. The bed was comfortable and we both slept well. I'd recommend staying here for any stop in Ocean Shores.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve D

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, and thank you for choosing us during your loop around the Peninsula! I would love to know what we can do to earn that perfect score from you for your next visit. As always, our guest feedback is highly appreciated, as we use those perspectives to take appropriate steps toward being the best in Shores! Thank you, again!

Reviewed July 10, 2015 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay at the Grey Gull hotel. The front desk people were very nice. The hotel was very clean. The room was exceptional. Great view of the ocean from the balcony.I couldn't of asked for better stay. Next time I'm in Ocean Shores this is my hotel of choiceThank you

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Thank you so much for making us your hotel of choice in Ocean Shores! We greatly appreciate the compliment, and will continue to work diligently to earn that distinction. Our team is dedicated to providing outstanding service and knowing that we provided that for you makes us all proud. Thank you, again, and we look forward to having you back!

Happy travels!

Reviewed July 9, 2015

Have been going to the Grey Gull for years. View and access to beach are outstanding. Efforts are clearly made to keep the rooms updated but sadly the furnishings are old; fake flowers/bushes must go!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank taf775

Thank you very much for your feedback! We do work really hard to keep our condo units clean and well-maintained. But, yes, some of the units could certainly use more modern furnishings, and this is something I am working on with our owners. Sharing your feedback with them is extremely helpful with my requests.

I am very pleased that you still had a good time, and I do hope that you will come visit us again.