All reviewshome away from homegreat locationrenovationmicrowavewifiocean
Reviewed August 11, 2017

We stayed a night on July 21. Most places required a 2 night minimum but not the Ocean Shores Motel. Michael the owner was very nice and put us in an ocean side unit. It was clean and comfortable. While the bathroom was small, it worked for us as my wife really doesn't want to be in the bathroom at the same time as me anyway!
My wife had fun taking pictures of the deer in the back too!
We wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

Room Tip: ocean side
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Michael S, Owner at Ocean Shores Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Dear Valued Guests - We appreciate your comments and great review, and we're happy to hear you had a pleasant stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the new future.

Warm Regards/ Michael Strong

Reviewed August 4, 2017

It's was always awesome.very relaxing ..close to the beach .never want to leave . Michael the owner is always very nice gets us checked in right away. The rooms are basic nothing fancy very clean.we don't need fancy..price is good ..we always enjoy our self's. We will come back every year.. Good job to Mike and his wife...

Room Tip: Relax and enjoy
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jamie L
Michael S, Owner at Ocean Shores Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2017

Jamie - Thanks for staying with us and we appreciate your comments, and awesome review! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Warm Regards- Michael, Jade and Matthew Strong/ Owners

Reviewed August 1, 2017

One of the oldest motels in Ocean Shores, newly renovated, the friendly owner is onsite,
and the rooms are basic with microwave, refrigerator, large screen tv and wifi.
We stayed in a room on the back, facing the dunes and ocean. Wonderful ocean breezes and the wounds of seagulls made it a pleasant stay. It's a short walk to the beach.

Room Tip: A room in the rear, facing the ocean (thought it's not visible)
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear valued guest - Thanks for staying with us and we appreciate your comments, and awesome review! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Warm Regards- Michael, Jade and Matthew Strong/ Owners

Reviewed July 11, 2017

Love staying here at The Ocean Shores Motel It was a pleasant & relaxing. Parking lot Completely paved,Newly remodeled rooms are well-kept &comfortable. Go by and say Hi to the great staff WILL RETURN

Room Tip: You can enjoy the sounds & smells of the ocean from your room
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Michael S, Owner at Ocean Shores Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Reviewed December 2, 2015

Checked in first and then saw the room: clean but small, depressing and on a hot weekend it was not air conditioned. The lodger in the room next door was drinking with the door open. Walls were thin. I took a look and asked to be refunded my fee on my credit card. The clerk ran my card and gave me a receipt. But then I was rebilled! I never stayed there or sat on the bed or even used the bathroom.
Next billing cycle, Ocean Shores Motel had recharged me. We took the dispute to the credit card company who cancelled the billing, and then rebelled me again!! Don't stay there!!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple