“My go-to place in Oly”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Eclectic place with great ribs! Good even without sauce, which says something in my book. Good cornbread too. My go to location for BBQ when I'm in Olympia!!

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

When I want BBQ in Olympia, this is my spot. Good ambiance, usually good service, and the meat is good. I really like the sausage, but in moderation. I recommend a plate of three choices. I would not say this is the best, but of the 3-4 BBQ places in Oly, this is the most like real Texas BBQ. That said, you have to go to Texas to get the real thing. I am partial to the peach cobbler side. The deans are not exciting without adding sauce or meat. Cornbread is not sweat, but if you slather on the butter, it's southern good.

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

This is my granddaughter's favorite restaurant. I like barbecue so we went for lunch. It was definitely messy and extremely good barbecue. She had the pulled chicken and I had the pulled pork. You have a large selection of sides. There was a choice of two sauces at the table but the pork was tasty enough without adding any at all. Hope to go back for ribs before our trip is over.

Reviewed September 30, 2017

Stopped for lunch while visiting with my brother in Southbay. Excellent bbq, sandwich, or ribs they seemed to have it along with a laundry list of whiskey's. It would take a about a year to try each brand.

Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

Great food, spicy macaroni and cheese and amazing cornbread. Serving size is hearty and service was great .

1  Thank Norena M