“First visit,had sampler like plate with ribs, chicken, pulled pork and brisket.”
Review of Ranch House BBQ

Ranch House BBQ
Ranked #18 of 374 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2017

Ribs good but too much sauce on the rib. Meaty but limited flavor. Pulled pork tasty, oddly chopped but worth ordering. Had a second visit, did the pork sandwich. Bun was a waste of time but pork was good again. Cheap hamburger bun. Too soft. Chicken was fresh, well roasted but lacked flavor. Did a spike on the second visit. Good, mildly spiced, slightly dry. Sides were great both visits. Best slaw, potato salad and beans in a long time. Brisket is pretty good. Both visits were in off hours. Service was good and friendly. Will visit again.

Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

Loved the beef brisket and the cheese fries. Excellent service , really friendly staff and good atmosphere!

Reviewed November 18, 2016

Went to lunch at the Ranch House Barbeque and the service was extremely good. The waiter was attentive to all our needs throughout the meal. Made sure the wife’s need for dairy free meal was taken care of. I had the brisket meal and it was excellent, along with their very good barbeque sauce. My wife had the pulled pork and she said it was the best she has ever had. Good atmosphere, excellent service, with great food. Highly recommend you take the time to drive out to summit lake area to enjoy this fine eatery.

Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

The table the waitress showed to us was next to a large group of loud and vocal diners. When we politely asked for a quieter location she became truculent and put us to waiting at the front door. After several other groups were seated and she was taking their orders, it became quite apparent we were being punished. After 40 minutes it was obvious she was ignoring us and we left. Never to darken that restaurant's door again.

1  Thank cheezemaker
Reviewed October 20, 2016

This is a nice restaurant, clean and great service. When I walked in, the smell of awesome food hits you and stirs your taste buds. I noticed all the BBQ awards and thought, I can't wait to taste this food. I ordered the BBQ chicken breast that comes with coleslaw, cornbread and salad. I guess with all the awards throughout the restaurant I expected to be blown away but I wasn't, It was definitely good, but just expected more. All in all it was about average in my opinion. The service was excellent. Our server was very attentive and friendly. Good place to eat.

Been to Ranch House BBQ? Share your experiences!