“Friendly atmosphere and great food in old Centralia”

O'Blarney's Irish Pub
Ranked #33 of 354 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Olympia's favorite pub since 1984. Every NFL game every Sunday, 80 MLB games every week,Nascar, NBA, PGA, NHL, NCAA, UFC Headquarters, Free wireless, pulltab bar, pool, darts, shuffleboard, live music, Buzztime, Trivia Night.Now serving Breakfast!
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I love Guinness & Irish Pubs so thought I would give O'Blarney's a try. Boy am very glad I did. It was Prime Rib night so I ordered an 8-oz with a Guinness. Meat came out rare as requested and was a very generous cut. Beer was well poured as you would expect with proper head. Desirae provided exceptional service, had a beautiful smile and a few stories about life in Centralia to share. Overall a very nice time, I would definitely go back when I am in Centralia again.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

The place was very busy but we got served pretty promptly. The server was super casual, but OK. We got a generous serving of Shepard'sPie and really liked it. I would go back and explored the menu some more.

Thank Don. T
Reviewed 25 March 2017

The fun starts as you park your car and realize that the parking stripes are painted green not yellow!

If you're driving through Olympia, it's not far off the freeway. Going south, get off at the Martin Way exit. Turn right off the exit onto College Avenue. O'Blarney's is off to the left side just after the first light on College Avenue. Going north, take the College Avenue exit, turn left from the freeway exit onto College. Then left at the first light onto Martin Way, and then it's on your left. The restaurant isn't right on Martin Way, but back in a large parking lot that used to be a cinema, but is now a church.

It's an easy place to meet with friends and family. We were there with a large group for breakfast on a Saturday morning. There were other diners, but it wasn't crowded (at least at 8:30 am).

Everyone was pleased with their meals. Cooked fresh and hot. I had my favorite Eggs Benedict which was perfect, and not all restaurants get it right, especially the soft-center eggs on top. My husband had French toast which was also good. We both asked their our hash brown be extra crispy and they were.

The staff was efficient and friendly. Prices are reasonable, and the atmosphere cozy and comfortable.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

We have been going here for 20 years, and while the menu no longer includes a lot of our favorite items (they used to have the BEST loaded baked potatoes EVER), it has a nice variety of casual eating items.

Prices are a bit steep for what you get ($12 for a very small Philly Cheese Steak sandwich, and $11 for a Ruben), and a pitcher of domestic beer is $13.50, but is tastefully served and service is good.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

A great Bar with superb food and service ,The Staff are very Friendly and also the customers who I met ,Prices are very good and this place is well worth a visit if your in seattle