“Pizza and sandwiches”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed September 10, 2018

Stopped with younger family members. Orders of pizza and sandwiches and a trip to the salad bar. Pizza was good but thought the salad could have been fresher. You place order at the counter. Would stop again.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Place is cozy and the people are down to earth. Garlic bread ia very tiny so prepare to order more than one. Pizza taste pretty good. Plenty of parking

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 16, 2018

I like pizza of all types but, if I want some pizza that reminds me of the pizza parlors growing up I always go to Dirty Dave's. The crust is crisp, good sauce, good amount of toppings and always delivered to the table piping hot. Some evenings there is a little bit more of a wait due to heavy business volume but, they still manage to get it out fairly quickly. We just use that time to enjoy our salads and have some wine. They offer wine by the glass and the bottle as well as beer and other beverages but we always choose the wine it is good and reasonably priced. We always order the giant so we have leftovers for breakfast the next day. The crust is still crisp in the morning and it is a delicious breakfast. It can be loud and hectic depending on the kids etc.. but definitely if you want pizza parlor pizza this place is excellent. PS we sometimes just come in for the spaghetti and meatballs which is a large serving and the sauce is delicious.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

We decided to come here as a central meeting point for our families spread out between Portland, OR, Seattle, WA and Olympia, WA to celebrate my husband's birthday. I came here based off of reviews from TripAdvisor as well as Google reviews and we weren't disappointed. My husband likes places that have been around for a while and have that classic old pizza parlor vibe from when he was a kid and this place fulfilled that. We were told they've been around since 1972 and you can tell by the atmosphere and decorations. The food was delicious and portion sides were large. Amongst our party we had ordered spaghetti, taco salad, nachos, multiple pizzas, lasagne, shrimp salad and of course beer. Everything was delicious! You order food and drink at the counter and they call out your name to see which table you're at and walk it over. Drink refills and more are also done at the counter, you don't have a server which makes it more in the customer's control. It's family friend, they offer a room for large parties, and great service. They go by the name Dirty Dave's Pizza Parlor now and I highly recommend the BBQ chicken pizza! We'll definitely be back the next time we're in the area.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

If you can get past the unusual odor and worn out appearance of this place, the pizza may be worth it. Plenty of toppings and decent tasting pizza, however it arrived lukewarm at our table.
I doubt we will ever be back.

Date of visit: April 2018